- Are you and your partner having a hard time getting on the same page about finances, parenting, extended family, and so on?
- Has your relationship with your partner become difficult, distant or uncomfortable?
- Have circumstances such as health or work taken a toll on your relationship?
- Has an affair come between you and your partner?
- Is one or both of you afraid that your relationship is beyond repair?
Counselling can help resolve issues that people may not have been able to deal with effectively on their own. The aim is for couples to get a better understanding of each other and to decide if they need to make changes in the relationship.
Couple counselling can result in healing relationships or even bring relationships to a healthy end.
Choosing the right counsellor is an important process. Because of this I offer an initial 30 minute free consultation with no obligation or commitment to attend any further sessions, to give you the chance to see if you feel comfortable with me and the way that I work.
I love her, but I’m not in love with her anymore.
We used to be best friends. . .
We’re more like roommates than husband and wife.
We cannot communicate — about anything.